To get what we want in life we need to have a plan. Goals are an important part of making plans and being successful. If we want to lose weight, we need to set goals and have a plan. If we want to be fit, we need to set goals and have a plan. If we want to have less...read more
Don’t let weight management conjure up that dreaded “exercise” word. Exercise to some means pushing the body beyond limits, experiencing pain in joints, muscles, bones – everywhere. Replace the word “exercise” with “activity” and incorporate this in your daily...read more
Your mental attitude reflects all things in your life, including abilities and relationships. Too often, we spend time stressing over work, and relationships. We get caught up in the physical aspects, failing to realize that our internal resources need our attention....read more
Learn more about products from Certified Athletic Nutrition
The Sweetheart Life-
Kathryn Samuels is a life coach, nutrition specialist, personal trainer, author, and motivational speaker. She helps her clients formulate a strategy for achieving balance and complete wellness in their lives.
Kathryn states; “I am so excited for you to go with me on this wonderful journey of modern wellness and radical transformation in your life! Come along with me on what I like to call, “The Sweetheart Adventure.” The Sweetheart Adventure is an opportunity for you to achieve optimum wellness. It is an individual plan that helps you to rethink your beliefs, behavior and performance. It helps you make mindful and positive changes in your life that will last. The Sweetheart Adventure helps you to smash through the barriers that are holding you back. It helps you achieve an inner and outer balance in the beautiful struggle to taste the sweetness of life.
What you can expect when embarking on the Sweetheart Adventure:
- Learn to navigate the wilderness of life and find your true path through it. Once on that path you will make decisions that lead to wellness.
- Learn the process of eliminating negative thoughts that hold you back and encourage you to develop positive feelings about yourself and focus on your wellness.
- Retain a personal Coach who will cheer you on and motivate you. I will match my knowledge to your experience.
- Develop a strategy that has specific steps for you to implement as you search for balance and complete wellness.
- Re-invent yourself. It is about achieving control over your words and the thoughts that will shape your future.
- Achieve balance in your personal and professional lives and rediscover your passion.
I am so grateful for all of my wonderful clients and appreciate all the kind words.
To view even more testimonials, read more here…
I can honestly say that as a 50-something year old woman, I feel better and more toned than ever before. It is never too late to begin new habits and start to reinvent yourself, from the inside out!
Deborah A. Olson
I am feeling more confident than ever and can’t wait to continue my journey of being more fit and healthy in the months to come. She truly is a “Godsend!”
Kathryn is easy to work with and makes exercising a highlight in my week instead of a drag.